Please find below a list of activities for homework projects. Home work projects are due every fortnight beginning Friday, March 9th.
Our homework activities aim to have Year 6 students learn a skill, develop a talent or research something of interest. This is intended to make learning personal, creative and broad in scope.
(This page created by Tahlia and Summer!)
d1) Take a series of photographs on a particular theme. Caption each photograph and include details of time, location and subject. Add a personal comment.
2) Create a work of art.
3) Create a musical composition.
4) Create a music or dance performance.
5) Create an informational text about anything on google drive.
6) Make a video of a gymnastics routine.
7) Build a model of a bridge.
8) Do a scientific experiment and show it to the class.
9) Bake a yummy treat and share it with the class. Bring the recipe too.
10) Draw a picture of your backyard or frontyard landscape and bring it in to class. Include a top view.
11) Research something fascinating and make a poster of it.
12) Do something with Google Maps.
13) Watch a Ted talk; write a report on it and present it to the class.
14) Make a terrarium.
15) Make a papier mache' puppet.
16) Make a book using Book Creator or another app.
17) Make a sports coaching video to demonstrate a skill.
18) Make a video of yourself playing an instrument.
19) Research a famous inventor or discoverer and make a poster, audio book, Google slide set or Google Doc.
20) Research a foreign country or person and present using Google slides.
21) Research an ancient civilisation.
22) Write and illustrate a book that you could read to kinders.
23) Make a piece of tie-die clothing.
24)Sam Animation ,lego movie.